|QUIZZING ON THE 7 UPS|
LET'S DO THIS!
FEELING QUIZZY? FRIDAY 7 UPS - QUIZUPS IS ON!
The answers to last week's quiz are found on this blog in the comments area under the subject topic, "IT'S FRIDAY - TIME FOR 7 UPS - QUIZUPS," dated Friday October 8, 2010. Also, I included some notes relative to the quiz last week. Please post your comments and thoughts about it in the comments area under last week's topic section. I am very interested in your thoughts. Thank you, hearty trooper saints!
Below is 7 UPS - QUIZUPS #3.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE INCLINED TO DO THE QUIZ, FOR BEST EFFECT, PLEASE DO NOT READ IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHAT OTHERS HAVE ANSWERED - UNTIL YOU ENTER YOUR OWN ANSWERS. THANK YOU
Note: I use the King James Bible
Biblically based questions:
1. Who was Jacob's eldest son?
2. Who said, "Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it."
3. Which of David's wives does the Bible say, "...had no child unto the day of her death."?
4. How many times was David anointed king?
Non biblically based questions:
5. In what year was Israel proclaimed a state?
6. Who were Secretaries of State in George G.W. Bush's (43rd President) cabinets?
A. Warren Christopher/James Baker III
B. Madeline Albright/Colin Powell
C. Condoleeza Rice/Colin Powell
D. Warren Christoper/Madeline Albright
7. Which of these cities is in Canada?
For your answers submitted, in the comment section of this, please just answer the questions without any additional expressions which may affect how others may answer/respond.
On Friday next week once answers have been posted for those who are not inclined to research and learn them prior to that, I ask for comments to be entered about your thoughts relative to your answers and the answers of others. Please place your subject thoughts in the comment area that corresponds with that particular quiz.
Thank you for your consideration and indulgence.